The Lonely Girl Love Story - Amarly Love Story

Friday, January 10, 2020

The Lonely Girl Love Story

Story of a lonely girl looking for love

I’m a man , a 26 year old guy who works during a job he likes. a man who hangs out together with his friends when the sun goes down, and one who, when the story begins, remains single.


I’m single, not because i would like to be single. i feel it’s weird to be single. or even that’s what all guys think.

I’m just a man who’s been looking high and low for that girl who can make things happen inside me.

You know, your heart stops beating only for a second, your throat goes dry, you get gooseflesh, feel a touch dizzy, and therefore the works.

I haven’t experienced that. Most of my friends haven’t experienced that too, but they’re all going out with someone. consistent with them, such things happen only you’re affected by a heat .

The story of me falling head over heels in love didn’t actually go as I had expected. My throat never got dry, ever. But then, I liked a woman . Of course, it wasn’t ‘love’.

Actually speaking, it wasn’t even ‘like’. As a matter of fact, I even have no idea what I felt. I spend my evenings at a restaurant , next to an enormous television display they’ve now acquired, and whether i prefer it or not, I find yourself spending my time watching it. And it bloody hell annoys me! Can’t they only junk it?

Well, and a bit like me, there was this cute girl who would come to an equivalent café, and stare at an equivalent display a day . Well, sometimes she read a book.

Or sometimes, she wont to light a cigarette and appearance at her fumes form , then disappear into non-existence. She was fascinating and pretty. But there was one difference between both folks . I came to the café with a few of friends. She came alone. I even have never seen any girl do this . Who has?

We wont to glance across one another now then , but there was nothing more. No jolt. No sweat. No knots in my stomach.

The days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to a few of months. That’s an extended time once you picture the scene outside the planet of literature. Long, way back seems so cute during a book, but an hour during a suffocating conference hall? Murder! Without actually knowing it, i used to be interested in this girl. I actually admired her, and her calm, comfortable, cool as a cat persona that she brought along for company a day . Could it's love?

And then, I started the staring game. I stared at her now then , discreetly, but during a way she knew i used to be glancing at her. But no deal. She just wasn’t bothered. Ouch! My ego was crushed.

A rainy evening

One evening, it rained cats and dogs, and a couple of frogs and fishes too. i used to be within the café, she walked in with an umbrella. The place was packed, and there was one seat that was empty. That was facing my table. I had half a mind to urge up and call her over, but before I could structure my mind and inflate my courage, she walked to a corner table that just got cleared.


An hour later, it had been still raining. within the midst of all that rain and thunder, I contemplated and coined her name, “The Lonely Girl”. The Lonely Girl had walked out a couple of minutes before i made a decision to go away . once I got outside the café, I saw her standing by the sidewalk, waiting. I walked up to her quickly, and before I knew it I had asked her if I could drop her to her place. because it was raining, I added.

She didn’t smile, she just checked out me, rotated and walked away within the rain! Under her umbrella.

My friends laughed at me. Yep, it had been completely embarrassing. Even the bum on the road held back a smile . I hadn’t even heard the Lonely Girl’s voice. Pathetic, I say. subsequent day I saw her at the café, she was sitting by herself. Perhaps she was Calvin, and she or he had a Hobbes around to stay her company. i used to be invisible. Her smoke rings were fascinating her. She couldn’t even leave good smoke rings, what was the affect watching it? This happened everyday for a month.

Night out clubbing – The second chance in my romance

On another great day, i used to be out at a club. And wonders of wonders! She was there, with a couple of girl pals. Perhaps it had been fate. I checked out her, she saw me then she looked away. I walked through the gang of dancing drunks and walked right towards her. I walked up and wanted to talk to her.

She saw me and flashed an enormous grin. i used to be shocked. i used to be numb. I didn’t know her mouth could move that way! And before I could consider anything, she grasped her friend’s hand and walked away to the women room! and that i didn’t see her again that night. But I couldn’t stop brooding about her for hours then . maybe even days. Because she didn’t show up at the café subsequent day, and lots of days then . That was shocking. I started wondering if she had changed her hideout because i used to be stalking her.

Romantic persuasions

Two whole weeks later, I walked into the café and there she was, all radiant and bright. Gosh, I had missed her! I sat down at a table a couple of tables faraway from her. I knew I wanted to speak to her. And thank God, the café was quite empty. it had been a touch too early for the horde of coffee addicts to form their entrance.

I waited until her coffee arrived. And then, I waited for her check. When her check was on the table, I walked up to her. My throat was lumpy and tight. Each step I took only made my walk to her feel further away. But I walked on. The café was empty. No harm. I could always change my hangout if she slaps me. What was I thinking, dammit!

“Hey, you can’t run faraway from me today. You’ve need to get your check”, I quirked. “What?” she exclaimed before she realized she actually replied. “I said you can’t just avoid me like this, you know…” “What are you talking about?” “Can I sit down with you?” “No, you can’t.” “Oww… c’mon, only for a moment , okay?” “No”

She took out her wallet, and wanted to dart. I couldn’t help getting mesmerized by her voice, but there have been more pressing things at hand. I had to speak to her.

To cut an extended jittery conversation short, I convinced her to speak to me for a couple of minutes. And that’s when everything started breezing through. We started talking, and therefore the minutes stretched on at a very fast pace. I need to know such a lot about her, and that i also need to know that she had an excellent sense of humor. We had an excellent time lecture one another , and soon, she said she had to travel , because it was getting late for her.

We exchanged numbers and that i asked her if we could “bump in” again tomorrow. She just smiled and walked away. Sigh! it had been bliss. As I stared at her walk off , my eyes were distracted by an alphabet bracelet she had forgotten behind. It said “life may be a surprise”. Wow! Maybe that was true. I slipped the bracelet into my pocket.

Feeling the love in the dark

I lay awake that night and that i stared at her number on my telephone . I wanted to call her, but settled for a text. The very minute I texted her, I got a call from her. She too was contemplating over whether or to not message me. Sweet!

We spoke and spoke until the wee hours of the morning, and that i just wanted to ascertain her again that evening. We met again at the café and it felt so good. She was smiling the entire time and that we were actually flirting back and forth. I asked her out for a movie that evening.

All of a sudden, she looked offended. She declined. And then, there was silence. That calm, deadly silence that creates you are feeling worse than getting yelled at. I asked her what was wrong, but she didn’t mention it, and our “date” was curtail that evening. I got home and checked out her bracelet. “Life may be a surprise”. Simple words are often a confusing affair sometimes .

Rekindling my romance

That night, I called her again and that we spoke. initially she was distant, but she seemed fine after a short time , then I asked her why she got so offended within the café. She didn’t tell initially , but because the hours glided by , she told me that she hated guys and therefore the worst thing she ever wanted to try to to was leave on a date with a man .

Apparently, she had been hurt one too repeatedly by guys whom she trusted with all her heart. We spoke until five within the morning, and she or he told me tons more. I just wanted to hug her, but even the thought of giving her a telephonic hug scared me. But we decided to satisfy again. Same bat place, same bat time.

We started hanging out together all the time then . At times, I picked her up from her workplace, and at other times, I dropped her back home. Soon, weeks became months, and this point , everything felt a bit like a fairytale.

Time stood still when it had been just the 2 folks . One evening, once we met up and visited the café, it had been too crowded for space, so we decided to travel for a drive to get through the time. it had been an extended drive, and somewhere along the way, the sun was shining mildly at us, it had been an enormous red ball that made the entire world around me glow. it had been the foremost romantic sight, or even I had never noticed the sun at that point of the day. Nevertheless, it had been beautiful.

She said the sun was beautiful. I said it couldn’t be compared to her. She smiled. I smiled. I clasped her hand. It felt tense. And then, we locked eyes. Thank God, the road was deserted. And then, her lips split into a girlish grin that I still can’t forget. That was the instant . it had been indeed beautiful. I felt warm and fuzzy. and that i wanted the drive to last forever. We need to her place, and that i hugged her goodbye. That was the primary time I ever hugged her. As we hugged, I knew she didn’t want to abandoning . Neither did I.

The next evening, we visited the café. We sat next to every other for the primary time. and that we held hands. We spoke less, and smiled more. I told her that I liked her. She smiled tons more. And then, she punched me within the arm, and said that she liked me too. And just then, I slipped her bracelet out from my pocket. “Life may be a surprise”. I couldn’t accept as true with that more. I smiled. She saw her bracelet. and she or he laughed. That tinkling, sweet laugh that's so intoxicating. i used to be a cheerful boy with the right present, everywhere again. and she or he was a cheerful , lonely girl. Just lonely no more.

One can never tell how love can inherit your life, or how you'll experience your own short love stories out of the blue. But an excellent romance awaits all folks , and it’s just round the corner. After all, didn’t someone once say that life may be a surprise!

Share with your friends

Comments