Love and Sad Story With Amarly Love Story, - Amarly Love Story

Friday, January 10, 2020

Love and Sad Story With Amarly Love Story,

Love and Sad Story With Amarly Love Story,

heart touching short sad love stories


So dets the day I met him. I came from school and he was at my home together with his friends. I used to be surprised once I saw him and that i literally don’t know where…..I was..,N I leaned into my dreams then My mom called me for serving them lunch, then I came out of my dreams and eventually he said “hello”….. and sort of a good girl I replied……and that’s each day once we met first time..All i used to be thinking that point was…..how smart he was… and that i wanted to friendship with him that point ….but..because of my shyness I got nervous… I couldn’t say anything to him but…we talked and it had been an awesome feeling I got and that i was too happy……..those talks were lovely and slowly slowly our relationship became beautiful and filled with understandings.And Some how I got his mobile no. and that we began to talk daily. There wasn't even one day that….

And every day we wont to strike a conversation.And we couldn’t make it out without one another . I started sharing each and each feeling of mine and that i spoke my heart out…And suddenly we became good friends,understanding grew stronger ,trust was build and everything felt lovely. He became my buddy with whom i can share everything and he wont to listen everyword of mine and wont to care alot.I began to live proud of him.

I was really too happy and i used to be really lucky to possess him as a lover ……….I don’t know once I felt crazy with him.But I never had guts to mention what it had been .One day he again came at my house but now he was alone,none of his friends were with him…….. that’s the second time we met.I was too happy to ascertain him and nervous too..Each time once I saw him,My heart began to beat a touch faster and that i couldn’t speak my heart out. He said “how are you jaan??¿¿and he also asked for a kiss๐Ÿ˜˜………..

Already i used to be nervous to ascertain him and now I started shivering too and that i was speechless ….when he asked for the kiss……….. I clearly denied becoz i used to be thinking it had been wrong and that we shouldn't do that and all……..So he became angry and unhappy.

But he talk me………..it was all about already dark so morning I gone to high school and in class also i used to be brooding about him only and once I returned from school then I saw that he was expecting me at terras.I have seen him so I even have also done my work quickly and gone to terras and talk,………that time I can’t tell i used to be too happy but my mom dad didn’t realize it all.We do nothing on the other hand also one sort of fear……..Then he gone to his way and that i gone to my way.

,,He gone to his home as he was living out of station.Then I feel sad but after sometime i assumed that “No I m not sad,I m not lonely, I even have numerous memories of him and all” and again I started live my life happily……….. at some point 1 msg came to my Mobile…I saw …Ohhh! its that…….. became so happy then read that msg,…………..I Love U …by him.I felt happy because this was the three words that I wanted to mention him …….but didn’t said anything.I thought for few seconds then replied…..I Love you too………That time i didn’t thought of anything,like familiy,papa and all…..

But That was a flash of my life once I fall crazy and came in relationship……..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜And now I started being busy with him.He was so fabulous and that i don’t skills i like him๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.I love him such a lot .I don’t know what happened to me but i do know i used to be crazy for him.As I said he was leaving out of indore so we met once a year But we've our relationship like we are of janam janam k sathi๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜šbut it had been not so…,that’s not matter we meet annually but we've deep understanding and everything was well and good.

Whenever I wont to talk,I desire this moment will never be end and that i don’t have my foot on floor.I really feel so happy.When I saw him,I really desire I don’t call on the carpet to mention but that was the stunning moment.We really don’t know when our friendship became love.Now we are crazy .Daily we wont to talk and shares our talk and every one happen therein day.We have visited a temple which was in his city and enjoyed tons .We have also click the pics folks ,that was fabulous. Hand in hand with both of them together we began .

He earlier inquire from me for kiss,but I wasn’t ready that point but now I wont to talk like that and was able to do so..but from that point onwards we never got this sort of chance.Everything was awesome but He made me wait,he always answer me late,always late reply and sometimes not attending my calls,that was very sad moment,but I wait and sometimes tear came out of my eyes.

That time I always thought that now i will be able to not ask him but always fail to resist. Whenever i'm going to go to with him I feel so happy,like uncountable.Once a time once I was lecture him and my brother have seen me and told to my father that was a time once I was too scared.I have share my problem with him and Besty,though my besty was ok ,so she told me to mention about her that i used to be lecture her and that i have done this only. But from that point onwards my father and my family, looked me with wrong eye.But i do know i used to be not wrong in the least because years and years we've just talk only,nothing else.My father knows about him that he was my friend.Papa always says me to stay distance from him and also says to try to to less talking and that i always obey him on the other hand also he doesn’t wish to we as friends and talk.So I reduced to speak and therefore the same thing that stopped.Now I don’t talk him as a my partner but i do know ,he was the one to whom I shares my problem and everything. He was the one who loves me and is that the one whom i care much but I don’t know,he would be or not……. But I loved him and have feelings for him only.Its not like that what proportion time we are saying i really like you,but its like how we prove it.It doesn’t matter how long we sleep in love but its matter that what proportion we sleep in love therein short time.Its not compulsory that whom we love,that should be with us.It are often in heart also.Everything during this world we will ’t take but we can feel. Feeling of affection ,I learned from you and that i love you.The best feeling of mine when my birthday came and he wished me first of all at 12:00 sharp.

He also given me a surprise to return on my birthday celebration .We enjoyed a celebration lot and dance also.I was too happy…….This is all about my romance and it had been the time when my 10th preboard were happening but papa didn’t like me to speak with him during this way so I left my conversation with him and 10th is that the last year,month, day,hour,second that I wont to love in.

That was the time till I never fall crazy with anyone and that i don’t want to like anyone because Love happens just one occasion and that i talk him as my ally .He was my ally not even Besty,……she broke the friendship with me now with none reason and…… he(loving boy) are going to be my best friend…….Always Miss you…….

…. the space between two hearts isn't an obstacle,Its a gorgeous reminder of just how strong true love can be……………………….It was all good but ending was sad………………..End of the story

Share with your friends

Comments